HBF Member Benefits Terms and Conditions
Note: The below terms and conditions relate to the 15% discount for HBF health members at Friendlies pharmacies. For terms and conditions relating to the health services for HBF members, please see service terms for the individual health service's terms and conditions.)
- The 15% discount for HBF health members at Friendlies pharmacies is offered by 777 Franchising Pty Ltd ABN 54 162 625 765 (777 Franchising) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- HBF members who have a current, valid HBF Health Policy and who present their current HBF member card at a Friendlies pharmacy are eligible for a 15% discount at Friendlies pharmacies (Eligible HBF Members).
- Eligible HBF Members are eligible to receive a 15% discount on in store purchases made at Friendlies pharmacies. This discount does not apply to restricted pharmaceuticals, already discounted items, health services or products such as flu vaccinations, hearing devices, health checks and any other item identified as exempt by the member’s Friendlies’ Pharmacist from time to time. The 15% discount is not valid with and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- From time to time, Friendlies will notify Eligible HBF Members by email or post of exclusive offers on products, monthly specials and early bird access to health services offered at Friendlies pharmacies.
- Special offers and events may be subject to conditions such as expiry dates, availability or other exclusions and Friendlies pharmacies or 777 Franchising may make changes to these conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Special offers, discounts and events are non-negotiable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- 777 Franchising may at any time and in its absolute discretion cancel, suspend, modify or withdraw the 15% discount. Neither 777 Franchising nor any Friendlies pharmacy will be liable for any loss or damage that may arise by reason such cancellation, suspension, modification or withdrawal. Further, neither 777 Franchising nor any Friendlies pharmacy will be liable for any loss or damage that arises if any Friendlies pharmacy ceases to provide the 15% discount for any reason.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, 777 Franchising makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the communications and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Friendlies pharmacies are not permitted or authorised to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of 777 Franchising in relation to the 15% discount offered to Eligible HBF Members and 777 Franchising accepts no liability in respect of such representations, warranties or statements.
- The member agrees that 777 Franchising will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits suffered or incurred by the member in relation to the 15% discount.
- Each member indemnifies 777 Franchising and its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates for and against any member or third party claims, liability, damages, loss or costs arising from or in connection with use of the 15% discount or a breach of these Terms and Conditions by the member.