Ultimate Sports Package Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees, contractors and agents of HBF or Friendlies and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Competition as a trade promotion lottery
4. The competition is a Trade Promotion Lottery, governed by the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 and Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988. The Gaming and Wagering Commission is the statutory body that administers these laws.
5. Friendlies Pharmacy as a promoter means HBF Pharmacy Pty Ltd ABN 54 162 625 765 carrying on business as Friendlies Pharmacy and under other business names.
Prize details & conditions
6. Major Prize: One (1) competition winner (Major Winner) will receive an Ultimate Sports Package. Prize Package includes a range of sport themed items to the approximate value of $2250 (including delivery to Major Winner’s residential address).
7. Minor Prizes: Thirty one (31) competition winners (Winners) will receive a smaller Sports Package. One winner per store will be awarded. The smaller prize package will include a range of sport themed items to the approximate value of $300. Winners must collect their prize in-store as notified by Friendlies Pharmacy.
8. Thirty  prizes will be awarded. 9. An entrant may enter multiple times subject to meeting all eligibility requirements (refer below). Winners may be required to confirm proof of purchase.
10. All entrants must be over 18 years old and reside in Western Australia. 1
1. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Friendlies Pharmacy does not warrant or otherwise take any responsibility for the condition, suitability or use of any prizes awarded.
13. Friendlies Pharmacy will not be responsible for any additional courier fees if prize is not collected/received within a reasonable time frame.
14. Friendlies Pharmacy may at its absolute discretion replace or substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
15. The competition will commence at 6.20am WST on Tuesday 20 November 2018 (Commencement Date).
16. Entries for this competition will close at 11.59pm WST on Wednesday 19th December 2018 (Closing Date).
17. No late entries will be eligible to enter the competition.
Method of entry
18. The competition is only open to residents of Western Australia.
19. Eligible customers spending $20 or more in one transaction (excluding costs of prescriptions and health services) at a Friendlies Pharmacy from Tuesday 20 November 2018 until Wednesday 19th December 2018 (during normal trading hours) qualify for an entry in the Draw. To submit their entry, eligible customers must complete at least one of the following steps before the Closing Date:
a) Friendlies Rewards Members: present valid Friendlies Rewards Card at the time of purchase;
b) HBF Health Members: present valid HBF Health Membership Card, and agree to opt in to receive communication from Friendlies Pharmacy by providing their name and a valid email address or have opted in previously;
c) Other persons: complete an online entry at friendliespharmacies.com.au/win using their receipt’s barcode or docket number as validation reference and agree/confirm agreement to receive communications from Friendlies Pharmacy;
d) By requesting to make a non-digital entry (In-store Entry) and providing relevant information at time of purchase to complete In-store Entry.
20. The Winners will be randomly selected from 10am WST on Thursday 20th December 2018 at 570 Wellington Street, Perth, WA 6000 starting with the Winner of the Major Prize. a) One Major Prize winner will be drawn from all entries; and b) One Minor Prize winner will be drawn from eligible entries for each Friendlies Pharmacy store.
21. The judge's decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Winners will be notified by telephone and will receive confirmation by email.
23. If the Winner of a prize cannot be contacted and/or the prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the Draw, then a re-draw will take place.
24. It is a condition of entry that Friendlies Pharmacy has the right to publicise the Winners for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition, if required.
25. The Winners may also be required by Friendlies Pharmacy to participate in a photo session and acknowledges that Friendlies Pharmacy has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
26. The Winners agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
27. All entrants release and indemnify Friendlies Pharmacy and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
28. Neither Friendlies Pharmacy nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
29. Neither Friendlies Pharmacy nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
30. Neither Friendlies Pharmacy nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
31. Neither Friendlies Pharmacy nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
32. Friendlies Pharmacy reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
33. In all matters, all decisions of Friendlies Pharmacy will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
34. Friendlies Pharmacy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time with written approval of the Gaming and Wagering Commission after this competition has commenced.
35. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Friendlies Pharmacy which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Friendlies Pharmacy reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. Friendlies Pharmacy assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.