"It's crunch time" Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for the competition form part of the conditions of entry.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Employees, contractors and agents of Friendlies Pharmacy and its related companies and their respective immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Competition as a trade promotion lottery
4. The competition is a Trade Promotion Lottery, governed by the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 and Gaming and Wagering Commission Regulations 1988. The Gaming and Wagering Commission is the statutory body that administers these laws.
5. Friendlies Pharmacy or the Promoter means HBF Pharmacy Pty Ltd ABN 54 162 625 765
Prize details & conditions
6. One (1) winner (Winner) will win a voucher in the amount of $3068 to place orders with Fresco Produce (“Fresco”), valid for 13 months from the Closing date
7. The prize is provided as a lump sum credit to the Winner’s Fresco account which may be applied towards the Fresco Mixed Fruit and Veggies Box 12-15kg valued at $59 per box for 52 weeks, or such other items as the Winner decides.
8. The Winner will be required to register for an account by inputting the requested personal details (including their full name, telephone number, email address, delivery address and credit card number) to enable delivery. Eligible delivery areas and other terms and conditions may apply.
9. If the Winner lives in an area that is unserviceable by Fresco, a Visa Debit Card to the value of $3068 may be substituted.
10. One (1) prize will be awarded.
11. An entrant may enter once only.
12. All entrants must be over 18 years old.
13. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. All other costs and expenses associated with the prize, beyond the specified prize components, will be the responsibility of the Winner.
15. Gift vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the gift card provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
16. Friendlies Pharmacy may at its absolute discretion substitute a different prize in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
17. The competition will commence at 8am WST on Tuesday 4 June 2019 (Commencement Date).
18. Entries for this competition will close at 5pm WST on Sunday 30 June 2019 (Closing Date).
19. No late entries will be eligible to enter the competition.
Method of entry
20. The competition is only open to residents of Western Australia.
21. All persons that commence the Friendlies Weight Loss Program in a Friendlies Pharmacy (by fully completing the sign-up appointment requirements) between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date will automatically qualify for one entry in the draw for the Prize.
22. The Winner will be randomly drawn at 11am WST on Wednesday 10 July 2019 at HBF, 570 Wellington St, Perth, WA 6000.
23. The judge's decision will at all times be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Winner will be notified by telephone and will receive confirmation by mail
25. It is a condition of entry that Friendlies Pharmacy has the right to publicise the Winner for any promotion or matter incidental to the competition, if required.
26. The Winner may also be required by Friendlies Pharmacy to participate in a photo session and acknowledges that Friendlies Pharmacy has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
27. The Winner agree to make themselves available for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & disclaimer
28. All entrants release and indemnify Friendlies Pharmacy and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
29. Neither Friendlies Pharmacy nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
30. Neither Friendlies Pharmacy nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
31. Neither Friendlies Pharmacy nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
32. Neither Friendlies Pharmacy nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
33. Friendlies Pharmacy reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
34. In all matters, all decisions of Friendlies Pharmacy will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
35. Friendlies Pharmacy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time with written approval of the Gaming and Wagering Commission after this competition has commenced.
36. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Friendlies Pharmacy which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Friendlies Pharmacy reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. Friendlies Pharmacy assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
HBF Pharmacy Pty Ltd ABN 54 162 625 765 (Friendlies Pharmacy) complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) to ensure that your personal (including sensitive) information (Information) is protected. Friendlies Pharmacy will use the Information collected to register you for, and contact you about, this competition. Friendlies Pharmacy will also use the Information to provide you with future marketing communications, unless you have opted out of receiving such communications through this competition. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time. On entry for the competition, Friendlies Pharmacy may collect details of your name, address, age, telephone number, and/or email address. If you do not wish to provide Information which is required, Friendlies Pharmacy may not be able to properly register you for the competition, contact you in case of changes to the competition, or perform any other functions relating to the competition or only perform them to a limited extent. We may disclose your Information to our service providers, who may provide some services in relation to this competition directly to you on our behalf. Friendlies Pharmacy sometimes use service providers who either host or store Information overseas. This means we may transfer Information about you between countries to those service providers. However, in all such cases, we will take reasonable steps to ensure all entities to whom we transfer your Information comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including ensuring appropriate security measures are taken by those entities to protect your Information from unauthorised access and use.
Friendlies Pharmacy will retain your Information for twelve months in accordance with the requirements of the Gaming and Wagering Commission, after which it will be destroyed. The Information collected by Friendlies Pharmacy for this competition, and this statement in connection with the Information, is separate from, and without prejudice to, any other personal information concerning you collected and held by Friendlies Pharmacy or HBF Health Limited. You have a right to access your personal information, which is held by Friendlies Pharmacy.
If you have any questions about how Friendlies Pharmacy handles your Information, please contact the Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia, 6839 or by telephoning 9265 6157