Welcome to Friendlies
- "Friendlies" means the Friendlies brand of pharmacies, the franchisor of which is HBF Pharmacy Pty Ltd (ABN 54 162 625 765); and
The website is provided for use by Australian residents only. The products and services offered by Friendlies or on the website are not directed at anyone outside of Australia.
If you are accessing the website using a mobile device or phone ('device'), you may have limited viewing or restricted access to the information provided on the website. Accordingly, you may not be able to access the website fully. In order to access all services, it may be necessary for you to access Friendlies' website using a computer.
Friendlies will actively take steps to protect the information you provide to us via the website. However, Friendlies cannot guarantee that the information you transmit over the website or via the internet generally will be secure. There are risks in using the website notwithstanding our efforts to secure and encrypt information you send us. Therefore, you accept that any information you provide us is at your own risk.
Friendlies recommends that you maintain up-to-date anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-spyware software on your computer or device. If you are using a device to access the website, additional steps you should take include:
- enabling a passcode lock on the device;
- disabling features that may be accessible without entering passcodes;
- making sure you regularly update the device's firmware;
- enable privacy settings on the device's browser; and
- disabling Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on the device when it is not being used.
Location based services
Friendlies may provide certain features or services through the website that rely on device-based location information, which use GPS (where available), Wi-Fi hotspot and mobile phone tower location information.
In order for location services to work, Friendlies must collect, use, transmit, process and maintain your location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. If location services are enabled on your device, you agree and consent to Friendlies' collection, use, transmission, processing and maintenance of location data to provide services to you. You can turn off location services by deactivating the option on your device.
The information contained on the website is for general information purposes only and is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice or your Pharmacist, General Practitioner or other qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with any medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding medical conditions or treatment. Nothing contained on the website is intended to be or should be taken as medical advice or diagnosis.
In using the website, you agree and undertake to Friendlies that you will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any party.
This website is provided for personal, non-commercial use only. Unless otherwise agreed with us in writing, you must not make any use of this website for commercial gain. You may not reproduce or replicate any information or any part of this website, including the layout of the website, individual elements of the website design or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website without Friendlies' prior written agreement. If you have any questions about advertising on our website, or the commercial use of any of the services we provide, please contact us.
HBF Pharmacy Pty Ltd (ABN 54 162 625 765) as franchisor of the Friendlies brand of pharmacies and operator of www.friendliespharmacies.com.au (‘Friendlies’) complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) to ensure that your personal (including sensitive) information (‘Information’) is protected. Friendlies may use the Information collected to manage our ongoing relationship with you, perform functions and activities relating to our businesses (such as undertaking marketing campaigns and conducting market research), dispense medicines and perform other health related services. We may not be able to perform these functions or only perform them to a limited extent if you do not provide us with your Information. We may disclose your personal information if required by law.
If you have any questions about how Friendlies handles your Information, please contact our Friendlies Privacy Officer by writing to GPO Box C101, Perth, Western Australia, 6809.
This website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information to users about Friendlies and its services. The information contained in this website has been provided by us in good faith. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on the website. Friendlies excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- All liability whatsoever arising in respect of:
- the security of your computer or device in accessing this website or any breach of your computer or device's security;
- any computer viruses (including malware or spyware) on your computer or device or the transmission of any computer viruses (including malware and spyware); and
- the integrity of any Content or data accessed through this website;
- Any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website; and
- Any liability which might arise from you accessing or using the website of a third party or the goods and services of a third party.
To the extent permitted by law, you specifically agree that Friendlies is not responsible or liable for:
- Any damages, claims, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of any kind for any content you choose to upload, download, post, email, transmit, store, share or otherwise make available to any other person, any third party or any website, including social media platforms;
- Any unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into by you through our website;
- Any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any party;
- Any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights; or
- Any third party website, material or content (whether accessed via this website or otherwise) or any third party service available from this website by linking to that third party site.
Certain content displayed on this website may be sourced from, and certain links on or from this website may lead to, sites and resources located on servers maintained by others over whom we have no control. We make no representation as to, and accept no liability for, the use of such content or such links or the accuracy or any other aspects of that content or the information.
- To the extent permitted by law, our liability for a failure to comply with Part 3.2 Division 1 of the Australian Consumer Law is limited to the:
- replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- repair of the goods; payment of the cost of having the goods resupplied or replaced;
- supply of services again; or
- payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
As between you and Friendlies, the contents of this website (including all layouts, applets, text and graphic images in this site) are copyright Friendlies or HBF Pharmacy Pty Ltd, unless stated otherwise. You may access and display these pages on a computer or a monitor, and print out for your personal use any whole page or pages in this website. All other use, copying or reproduction of any part of this website is prohibited (save to the extent authorised by law notwithstanding this provision). Without limiting the foregoing, no part of this website may be reproduced on any other internet site. Intellectual property rights in certain material included on this website, or processes used in, constructing or accessing this website, may be the property of third parties. If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use any such material or process in any manner, which would involve the exercise of the rights of the intellectual property owner, it is your responsibility to obtain authorisation for that reproduction or other use from the relevant third party or parties. You may not remove or alter any copyright notice, which appears in conjunction with any applets, text or graphics in this website.
All trade marks and logos (‘Marks’) displayed on the website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
Waiver of Legal Right
Linking to third party websites
If our website links to the website of a third party, you understand and agree that we take no responsibility for any information provided on that website or its content generally. Any issue that you may have with that third party website is the sole responsibility of the relevant third party service or content provider.
Linking to this website
You may link to our website for non-commercial purposes. If you are interested in linking to our website for commercial purposes, or becoming otherwise affiliated with Friendlies, please contact us.